Now you can save a life and receive money for it! Yes, you can do that by being a plasma donor for companies like Biolife plasma and begin making an income from it. College students, laid-off workers and other opportunistic individuals are looking for and taking advantage of every way possible to earn extra money […]
TOP GAME REVIEW: Developed by Naughty Dogs; The Last of Us is an exclusively released game for Play Station 3 June 14th , 2013. A downfall of civilization takes place due to a virus outbreak. featured review by Kevin Reeves Hope for the future, faith in yourself, and the will to live is the necessary […]
Save money on your gas guzzler by trading it in for more fuel-efficient transportation. Transportation costs are high enough as it is but there’s ways to cut those costs so you can use that extra money for other things. Consider trading in your gas guzzler for a more fuel efficient car. You can use a […]
Search on Amazon
Featured Websites (advertising)
- What to do With Those Hard-Boiled Eggs!Does anyone else still have two dozen hard-boiled eggs staring them in the face every time they open the fridge?? (That’s what we get for indulging in pagan rituals, I suppose.) Hee hee. I kid. I love that somehow dying eggs on Saturday night suddenly helps build the excitement for a Sunday Resurrection Celebration…… … Continue reading →frugalchristianliving
- Every Superhero Needs a Sidekick (Baby Announcement!)Who’s that superhero? Can it be? Yes! It is! It’s Big Brother in training! Eric, Corban, and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting a new baby in February of 2015! We had planned to wait a few more weeks to share the news, but as you can see, it’s a little […]
- 5 Ways to Say NoWhy is it that one of the most common words in the English language is the hardest for many of us say? It’s in the very core of our human nature to want to please people. Saying no is perceived as being negative or mean or unhelpful. We fear we may miss an opportunity. Or – we might burn a bridge. Or – we might make someone upset or angry with us. And who wa […]
Ways to Save Money for Those on a Shoe String Budget
Are you looking for ways to save money? Are you living on a shoe string budget in this troubling economy and need creative ways to make your budget last longer than your month?
Hi, my name is Mikevirstee; I know the feeling and hope you will find opportunities and ideas on my weblog that will help you with tips for frugal living.read more...
Ways to Save/Budget Money
- Is Dollarama’s $3 HDTV antenna worth it?Is Dollarama's $3 HDTV antenna worth it?: I bought a three dollar TV antenna from the dollar store. This is what happened.
- Rite Aid: September Video Values Printable CouponsRite Aid will refresh the Video Values coupons with lots of new printable coupons tomorrow, August 31, 2014. These coupons will be available through September 27th and most of them expire on October 11th. September 2014 Video Values Coupons: $1/2 Air Wick Air Freshener $2/1 Aquaphor Baby Product $2/1 As Seen on TV Ball Pets […]
- Report Predicts STEMM Jobs Growth Will Outpace STEMM GraduatesThe President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology estimates there will be 1 million fewer graduates in the fields… READ MOREThe post Report Predicts STEMM Jobs Growth Will Outpace STEMM Graduates appeared first on Affordable Schools Online.