Now you can save a life and receive money for it! Yes, you can do that by being a plasma donor for companies like Biolife plasma and begin making an income from it. College students, laid-off workers and other opportunistic individuals are looking for and taking advantage of every way possible to earn extra money […]
TOP GAME REVIEW: Developed by Naughty Dogs; The Last of Us is an exclusively released game for Play Station 3 June 14th , 2013. A downfall of civilization takes place due to a virus outbreak. featured review by Kevin Reeves Hope for the future, faith in yourself, and the will to live is the necessary […]
Save money on your gas guzzler by trading it in for more fuel-efficient transportation. Transportation costs are high enough as it is but there’s ways to cut those costs so you can use that extra money for other things. Consider trading in your gas guzzler for a more fuel efficient car. You can use a […]
Search on Amazon
Featured Websites (advertising)
- What to do With Those Hard-Boiled Eggs!Does anyone else still have two dozen hard-boiled eggs staring them in the face every time they open the fridge?? (That’s what we get for indulging in pagan rituals, I suppose.) Hee hee. I kid. I love that somehow dying eggs on Saturday night suddenly helps build the excitement for a Sunday Resurrection Celebration…… … Read morefrugalchristianliving
- Edible Gift: Homemade Seasoning Salts RecipeIf you’re looking for one kitchen secret to get people begging for your most basic of recipes, it’s using seasoned salts. Anyone who’s ever watched a cooking competition show knows that salting your food is the number one rule in the kitchen. But grinding dried herbs with your salt creates a condiment with such […]
- 10 Last Minute Gift Ideas Under $10I don’t know about you, but with just eleven days until Christmas I’ve still got several gifts left to buy and not a lot of cash left in my “gift” envelope to buy them with! Luckily for you, I’ve decided to forgo being productive today in order to bring you this emergency list of ten perfectly thoughtful last minute gifts for almost anyone you can score for […]
Ways to Save Money for Those on a Shoe String Budget
Are you looking for ways to save money? Are you living on a shoe string budget in this troubling economy and need creative ways to make your budget last longer than your month?
Hi, my name is Mikevirstee; I know the feeling and hope you will find opportunities and ideas on my weblog that will help you with tips for frugal living.read more...
Ways to Save/Budget Money
- I’m so done with holiday sales events. Maybe you should be too.I'm so done with holiday sales events. Maybe you should be too.: I'm all about saving money, but I think Black Friday, Cyber Monday and a Canadian thing called Boxing Day are weird ways to go about it.
- Store Deals Updated: Bottom Dollar, Smith’s + MoreThe Deal Seeking Mom Grocery Grab features the hottest deals from more than 50 grocery stores around the country. The following weekly matchups were posted today. Click on any store to see the best deals and follow the link at the end for the full list! Bottom Dollar Deals Week of 12/12/13 Smith's Deals Week […]
- States Dangle Financial Carrot To Encourage College GraduationA bill passed this year in the Indiana General assembly will require students to sharpen their scholastic chops if they… READ MOREThe post States Dangle Financial Carrot To Encourage College Graduation appeared first on Affordable Schools Online.
- Easy Cranberry and Evergreen Candle Holiday CenterpiecePrintable coupons! Printable coupons! Every year I whip up at least two of these adorable Berry and Evergreen Candle Centerpieces for our dining room table. It could not get much more simple – they are beautiful and SO easy … […]