Now you can save a life and receive money for it! Yes, you can do that by being a plasma donor for companies like Biolife plasma and begin making an income from it. College students, laid-off workers and other opportunistic individuals are looking for and taking advantage of every way possible to earn extra money […]
TOP GAME REVIEW: Developed by Naughty Dogs; The Last of Us is an exclusively released game for Play Station 3 June 14th , 2013. A downfall of civilization takes place due to a virus outbreak. featured review by Kevin Reeves Hope for the future, faith in yourself, and the will to live is the necessary […]
Save money on your gas guzzler by trading it in for more fuel-efficient transportation. Transportation costs are high enough as it is but there’s ways to cut those costs so you can use that extra money for other things. Consider trading in your gas guzzler for a more fuel efficient car. You can use a […]
Search on Amazon
Featured Websites (advertising)
- What to do With Those Hard-Boiled Eggs!Does anyone else still have two dozen hard-boiled eggs staring them in the face every time they open the fridge?? (That’s what we get for indulging in pagan rituals, I suppose.) Hee hee. I kid. I love that somehow dying eggs on Saturday night suddenly helps build the excitement for a Sunday Resurrection Celebration…… … […]frugalchristianliving
- Streak Free Homemade Dishwasher Detergent RecipeI just love homemade cleaners. I first started by making my own laundry soap. It worked so well, and was so much more affordable than natural unscented detergents I could buy, that I decided to try making other homemade cleaners. My next recipe I worked on was homemade dishwashing machine detergent. We’ve been using this for […]
- Handmade Honey Salt ScrubI first made this simple honey salt scrub about three years ago during our first ever 31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero challenge. I loved it so much that I ended up making a huge bath and giving it away to all my friends and family that year. They have been asking for […]
Ways to Save Money for Those on a Shoe String Budget
Are you looking for ways to save money? Are you living on a shoe string budget in this troubling economy and need creative ways to make your budget last longer than your month?
Hi, my name is Mikevirstee; I know the feeling and hope you will find opportunities and ideas on my weblog that will help you with tips for frugal living.read more...
Ways to Save/Budget Money
- 5 Budget-friendly tactics for surviving Black Friday5 Budget-friendly tactics for surviving Black Friday: Ditch the tent, lose the lineups, and leave your pepper spray at home. I'll help you stay on budget and save money in preparation for Black Friday.
- Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine for only $3.99 per Year!It's back and just in time for the holidays, PLUS is the lowest that I have seen this magazine! This magazine is always a favorite due to the unique coupons that we see in it from time to time. Right now, you can get a one-year subscription to Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine for only […]
- Report Predicts STEMM Jobs Growth Will Outpace STEMM GraduatesThe President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology estimates there will be 1 million fewer graduates in the fields… READ MOREThe post Report Predicts STEMM Jobs Growth Will Outpace STEMM Graduates appeared first on Affordable Schools Online.
- Step2 Cozy Kitchen DEAL: $57.37 OOP after Sale, Coupon+ Earn $15 Kohl’s Cash (Was $75)The post Step2 Cozy Kitchen DEAL: $57.37 OOP after Sale, Coupon+ Earn $15 Kohl’s Cash (Was $75) appeared first on Mama Cheaps. Play Kitchen Deal Here’s a great deal on the Step2 Cozy Kitchen. 1) Add the Step2 Cozy Kitchen to your cart. Right now the sale price is $67.49. (Was $74.99) 2) Use coupon […]